The Heart of Texas Writing Project is devoted to improving the teaching and learning of reading, writing, and 21st Century literacies.
Interested in attending our upcoming events? More information can be found on our Professional Development Workshops page.
Keep up to date by joining us on Facebook.
Tune in to our YouTube Channel, too!
If you'd like to join our email list, follow this link and fill out the form.
The Heart of Texas Writing Project is devoted to improving the the teaching and learning of reading, writing, and 21st Century literacies. We accomplish our mission by:
• providing inservice professional development to schools and districts;
• hosting day-long workshops for teachers throughout the school year;
• holding an intensive, invitational summer institute in the teaching of writing;
• sponsoring summer writing camp experiences for children and teens;
• maintaining a community of dedicated and knowledgeable professionals in literacy education.